10/11/2013

Zombie apocalypse - Cromwells finished

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last two weeks, having done my family duties and visited my parents two weeks back I picked up their flu bug, which was not helped by getting my flu inoculation, so ever since I've been doing a rather bad impression of a Zombie Apocalypse for anyone who has seen me. Painting progress has been virtually nil.

But starting with small steps progress is underway. I've worked on a trio of the excellent Airfix Cromwells as well as preparing most of my medievals. AS with all of my NW Europe British these are marked up for the Guards Armoured Division and in this case the 2nd Welsh Guards. These are intended to replace my existing models from Frontline, but before they are sold off I plan to play a Villers-Bocage game.



My Saracens are now all prepared and under-coated so hopefully I can start making some progress against my November plans