04/06/2024

On the Workbench - June 2024

I've managed to finish most of what I planned to in May, so I have an almost empty painting table to start the month, I will work on
  • some WW2 British and American Paratroops for a D-Day painting competition - these are underway
  • Rebasing my Napoleonic skirmish game figures based on my old plaster based basing
  • Similarly rebasing my German Mediterranean Fallschirmjager and adding a few extra heavy weapons
  • French Dragoons for Egypt 1800
  • Continue working on my 3D printed oddments
  • Start up the 3D printer, hopefully to produce some Horsa gliders plus some other new STL files I have bought
Finally I will be at the Phalanx show in St Helens on 22nd June, I will be supporting both the Lance & Longbow Society and my local Beacon Wargames Club.

No comments: