17/10/2024

Booty from The Other Partisan

Still no inspiration on what to start next but lots of inspiration especially around either Victorian style Jack the Ripper or Sherlock Holmes or possibly Gangs of Rome. My purchases were moderate
The aquisitions and my plans are
  • The Mars Russian Dragoons look good enough to make some Prussian Cuirassiers for 1813
  • The 76mm Putilov will go to my RCW White Russians who are short a few
  • The 100mm M14 was widely used after WW1 by various nations including the Italians and there are lots of possible uses
  • The Latil Field Cars will go to my WW2 French as I have been unable to find any I can 3D print
  • "The Road to Carentan" has some nice scenarios for my US paras and I may try one at the club on Thursday
  • Plus some top up paints

No comments: