Very much back on track with a definite plan for this month, but I'll see how much I achieve with family and friends visiting at various times during the month.
- Finish the Conquistadores from last month - as I write the paint is drying on the bases, so they should be finished tomorrow
- Waterloo Cannone da 149/40, a really big gun and crew for my Italians
- Waterloo Italian infantry support group - a number of items to add to the forces and spruce up the army.
- Zvezda Zaporozhian Cossacks - lovely figures just needed to be painted.
- More WSS Cavalry - now I have received more from Harfields it's another push to paint enough for another game of Beneath Lily Banners in the new year I hope.