- 2/3 scaling will be applied
- Each game turn (combination of French and Allied phases) is assumed to be 30 minutes and the game starts at 8:00am.
- All commanders will have a command rating of 8 with the exception of Klenau, who will be 7 and Napoleon rated as 9
- Napoleon is present for the French 9:00 am move. At the start of any subsequent French move roll a dice on a score of 1 Napoleon leaves the table to sort issues on other fronts. If absent there is a 50/50 chance he will return that move. Position Napoleon before rolling any command dice.
- Any commander within 16" of Napoleon will have a command rating of 9
- Units of the Guard cannot be committed unless Napoleon is present
- Units off table have either a designated time of arrival or a specified location in the reinforcement zone. During the command phase units in the reinforcement zone that are not committed onto the table may be swapped between adjacent locations - roll a d6 and on a roll of 4 or more the swap is successful. This can be repeated multiple times until a swap fails.
- Broken brigades are removed from the table.
Friday, 11 October 2013
Leipzig refight - scenario specific rules
Although Black Powder will be used there are a number of extra rules will be applied for this scenario.