For those interested in my "high" output, this is because I'm retired, my daughters are settled, so I have the time to devote to my hobby.
Onto my plan:
Painting/Modelling (all moderate sized projects)
- Terrain - only a few bits needed like new hedges are needed, but I'm tempted to produce some proper winter terrain to go with my figures
- Saracen cavalry and a few more archers (cf 2015)
- Crusader cavalry (cf 2015)
- HYW/WOTR English add some cavalry and a few more infantry (cf 2015)
- Five Ancient German Warbands (18 strong) (cf 2015)
- Some Assorted Ancient Light Troops to fill in various gaps in my armies (cf 2015)
- Russian Partisans (cf 2015)
- Upgrade my WW1 East African Germans with the new HaT figures (cf 2015) - really must do this!
- Some extra Russians and Romanians for my WW2 winter games
- More woodland Indians so I can fight more French & Indian War games
- Plus a number of bits to fill in gaps in existing armies
- It looks like I won't need to produce anything for this years big game and my Lentini terrain will get another outing
- One of the days at Gauntlet will be a Korsun pocket game, so I may need some terrain for this.
- I'll also try and organise a big SYW game for one of the Deeside Defenders gaming weekends
Finally I'll continue the attempt to reduce the size of my stash!