17/04/2018

SYW Prussian Cavalry rebased

Luckily I managed to get some rebasing done while I was visiting my daughter. These units were originally painted twenty years ago and in general the paintwork has lasted well, just the swords to touch up. I also repainted the colours where the "fluorescent" pink had seeped through in the period just after painting.

The whole force


The Cuirassiers


Dragoons


Hussars


I've started on the infantry, but they are going to take a bit more effort.

The entire army as originally based can be seen here SYW Prussian Army

3 comments:

BigLee said...

Nice rebasing....ready for the next 20 years!

Philotep said...

Nice units, and the bases are very good. Did you varnish the minis ?

Fire at Will said...

Hi Phil, I think some units were varnished, certainly some of the infantry are and they will need a coat of matt varnish