17/05/2009

On the Workbench - May 09

The year is slipping away and May is half over (the problem of slipping off to Italy for 2 weeks) So I need to concentrate on the SOGG big game and the SOTCW game at Gauntlet. The main targets are
  • paint a Greek infantry battalion (I've already decided to use modified Italeri Italians)
  • Find/modify some figures that are close enough to Greek Gendarmerie.
  • Continue work on the Achse/Avalanche terain - buildings/olive trees/vineyards

As always I have a number of other bits and pieces on the go

  • Italian 90/53 AA/AT Guns (I've now assembled them)
  • German DAK motorcycles (ditto)
  • Something might be done with the BefehlsPanzer III conversion
  • The M8 HMC is almost constructed (the SHQ model has a lot of parts and the glue needs to be left to harden)
  • Some Tartars for my Ottomans ( I sorted these out just before going on holiday)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to ask if you would be willing to look over my 20mm line of SYW figures for review?
If you want to see what they look like:
www.outlandgames.net
click on the the 20mm SYW link.
Chris

Anonymous said...

oops
forgot my email address;
chris@outlandgames.net