27/06/2022

Japanese Tanks

Completed over a week ago before I went off to see my elder daughter. There should have been trucks as well, but those suffered badly with distortions after I drained the uncured resin from the cavities. These will be used for operations on the Pacific islands as well as for Burma and the Phillipines, I think the early operations there where they faced Stuarts will be interesting.
Kurogane field cars, they are correctly scaled but I can't see how to add any crew
Type 97 Chi-Ha, I kept with an early war camouflage pattern for these
Type 95 Ha-Go light tanks
Type 89B I-Go
Type 1 Ho-Ki APC, much less common, but used in Burma and the Phillipines so I had to have them.
Type 2 Ka-Mi amphibious tanks as used by the Japanese Navy.

3 comments:

Strategist Ultima Oriente said...

Very nice! Which scale is it?

Umpapa said...

I love them. Especially Ka-Mi amphibious tanks, so sweat.

Fire at Will said...

Strategist - they are all 1/76 scale, but I did print a Ho-Ki at 1/56 by mistake.

Umpapa, the Ka-Mi also came with the front and rear pontoons