14/07/2022

A few Italians for North Africa

Some of the latest output from Strelets, Italians Infantry in Defense and Obice da 75/18 Mod 35 Howitzer & Italian Crew. Unfortunately I somehow missed the other figures from Italian Desert Patrol.
Italians Infantry in Defense - slightly heavy in MGs but that is what I was short of.
Obice da 75/18 Mod 35 Howitzer & Italian Crew - I do feel I need to add the gun shield to the howitzer as it looks naked without it. There were enough figures in the pack to crew the two guns, a loader team commander and an OP/radio team.
Meanwhile I have been battling the delights of a new computer with Windows 11 and slowly managing to get it to do what I want, not what it thinks I want!! Tthe above photos are not as crisp as those from the previous app for Windows 10 so that still needs to be resolved.

No comments: