06/09/2023

On the Workbench - September 2023

I am now beginning to keep up with my plans and making progress through the stash, but now I'm taking a late holiday. So taking that into account hopefully I'll see:
  • 3D printer restarted to print all those new items I have found and also some bits for friends
  • 4 x Napoleonic French Dragoons to make an existing unit up to strength for Rebels & Patriots skirmish
  • 6 x KGL Light Dragoons for the same
  • Hanoverian Luckner Hussars (8) for the SYW
  • Try and finish more terrain before the weather changes and stops me using the garage
  • 4 x British WW2 Fairmiles plus a tanker
  • Triremes and Pentaconters
  • Then as time permits get started on rebasing my Dark Age Saxons, which will be my big task for the last quarter of the year

No comments: