- 4 more units of WSS French cavalry - horses are painted. (from my latest purchases)
- Paint the wild west buildings acquired at Games Expo - these are undercoated
- Russian Napoleonic Guards and Grenadiers - these are underway, a mix of rebasing and new command figures
- Russian Pavlov Grenadiers - a single new unit to to complete my grenadier brigade
- A pair of German Jagdpanthers
- Replacement hulls for some Japanese tanks that exploded
- Russian Gaz bus
- Then maybe work on the Spanish Infantry for the WSS
01/09/2026
On the Workbench - September 2026
Well it's been an evenful period since I have last had to consider what's on my workbench and at least I feal like I am on the recovery path. So looking at what's in the stash and what I've worked on (or not) since June. here is my rough plan:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment