22/11/2010

Warboot - Stockport

Well Warboot was a tale of two halves. On the negative I sold very little of my stuff because of the regular curse of Warboot, not enough buyers. On the positive I bought two Airfix Bren carriers, another German recon set, a pair of Stugs, a Matchbox 251/1 and a SM79.

Then nearing the close of business I picked up over 50 painted vehicles (below) at a very good price, I now need to decide what to do with them all! some I'll add to my 1/76 collection and the rest I'll sell/trade to cover my petrol and table costs.







It was also nice to meet up with a lot of friendly faces, and regret taking sandwiches when the smell of cooking bacon wafted through the room.

3 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Bacon sandwiches!!!!! Why did you write that!!?? Over here the bacon is C**P! Whenever I visit the Uk I stuff myself with bacon sannies untill I get dizzy! :-)
Cheers
Paul

The Angry Lurker said...

So did you spend more than you sold which is never that bad a thing.

Tim Gow said...

Good to meet you there Will.

Tim