- 48 Swiss halberdiers (I've completed the simple version of the halberds, the more complex version is going slowly)
- 12 Swiss crossbowmen
- French Morane Saulnier MS.406 and Russian Lavochkin La-7 (I've given up trying to fit the pilots in, they are just too big!)
- SYW Bavarian Hussars
- Some SYW black hussars for my imagi-nation
- Afrika Korps Sdkfz 11
- Jagdtiger (I'm going to try ambush pattern camouflage)
- Panther (marked up as a Regimental HQ)
- More work on the legation walls
- "Flock" the remaining trees I had to stop working on last summer when I ran out of sawdust type scatter material. I've now made my own, so I'll see how it works out.
Friday, 1 April 2011
On the Workbench - April 2011
Looking at my posts it feels like slow progress over the last month, but progress was being made. I now have a clear idea of what terrain is needed for the Gauntlet game and have started cutting more bases for the walls, plus sorting things out for various future projects..