Friday, 1 April 2011

On the Workbench - April 2011

Looking at my posts it feels like slow progress over the last month, but progress was being made. I now have a clear idea of what terrain is needed for the Gauntlet game and have started cutting more bases for the walls, plus sorting things out for various future projects..

  • 48 Swiss halberdiers (I've completed the simple version of the halberds, the more complex version is going slowly)

  • 12 Swiss crossbowmen

  • French Morane Saulnier MS.406 and Russian Lavochkin La-7 (I've given up trying to fit the pilots in, they are just too big!)

  • SYW Bavarian Hussars

  • Some SYW black hussars for my imagi-nation

  • Afrika Korps Sdkfz 11

  • Jagdtiger (I'm going to try ambush pattern camouflage)

  • Panther (marked up as a Regimental HQ)

  • More work on the legation walls

  • "Flock" the remaining trees I had to stop working on last summer when I ran out of sawdust type scatter material. I've now made my own, so I'll see how it works out.

3 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Any progress is good slow or quick it doesn't matter and you know what you're doing aswell.

Ray Rousell said...

It's good to have a plan, trouble is trying to stick with it, I always fail miserably, probably because I'm not just painting my stuff!

Fire at Will said...

Guys, I've spent too many years in business trying to get managers to use SMART targets, that I can't kick the discipline.