29/03/2017

Panzer 35(t)

These four Panzer 35(t)s make a rather nice addition to my early war German forces. These are the First to Fight models and they are very easy to assemble.

I actually bought four of the befehlspanzerwagen version, which contained the parts for the standard tank. I'll keep the spare frame aerials for future conversions.

Decals are the simple white cross used in 1940, the kits also contains the Slovak cross so I was almost tempted to make the Slovak Fast Brigade, which had the old Czech camouflage scheme.

3 comments:

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

Looking good Will. These are quite the business. You don't often see 35t's together like this in a group. Thanks for posting

Andy Canham said...

They look great.

Cheers, Andy

Pete. said...

Great work Will- I'll have to invest in some myself.

Cheers,

Pete.