- Make a medieval Burgundian/German force – well underway, just paused for work for Gauntlet.
- Sort out the assorted Saracens so I can use Hail Caesar for Crusades games – not yet started
- A Jacobite army, mainly of Highlanders, but including some of the possible French reinforcements – completed the readily available figures, but I’ll revisit this once the Redbox figures are released in the UK
- Upgrade my WW2 Americans – if rumours are correct The Plastic Soldier Company will be releasing Americans this year, so it would fit in with a clear out and general tidy up of my US forces for North West Europe. – US Infantry are out, just waiting for the heavy weapons before getting started.
- Complete the last bits of the British/US Airborne. – done except for the Polsten gun
- Tidy up the last bits of the DAK/8th Army – still got bits and pieces still to do.
- Late French armée d’orient (trying to make a few French demi-brigades with pretty uniforms and pouffes sound posh) – not even started
- German/Italian/Hungarian forces for “Stalingrad” Eastern front winter game. – not even started
- Try and play some large 1813 period Napoleonic games, especially as my armies were originally organised for this and this is the bi-centennial. – only Lutzen so far
- Attempt to rationalise the stash again - watch my trading lists. – I am trying slowly, but acquiring a modellers heap didn’t help.
785 items painted so not bad progress for half way through the year
Vehicle Riders 55
Other figures 15
Artillery guns 12