02/03/2019

On the Workbench - March 2019

Reasonable progress last month, but not quite enough as there is still a lot in progress at the moment

  • Camel drawn limbers - nearly completed
  • Matelot drawn limbers! - not yet started
  • WW2 Free French - not yet started
  • Rif wars French - I decided to delay these till later in the year as Strelets have shown some masters for another set
  • Zulu Wars wagons - well underway

New additions
  • Start rebasing my AWI American Rebel forces
  • My newly acquired British colonial and ACW artillery (only 2 guns of each of the ACW sets)
  • 28mm! Wargames Factory War of Spanish Succession figures to fight my Pirates using Rebels & Patriots

On the 10th I'll be down at WMMS participating in the SOTCW Vaagso 1941 game, then at the end of the month playing the invasion of Malta 1942 at Sheffield.

1 comment:

Paul´s Bods said...

Camel drawn limbers..that Sound interesting.