02/05/2019

On the workbench - May 2019

Well, I may be behind plan in April, but May with unexpected family commitments and holidays will be even worse, so I'll mainly concentrate on completing what I already planned for April. There's an update after the picture of my workbench

  • Matelot drawn limbers! - started cutting up the figures - bottom right
  • 28mm! Wargames Factory War of Spanish Succession figures to fight my Pirates using Rebels & Patriots - the majority of figures are now painted, it's just the finishing touches and basing to be completed - rear left and right trays
  • Three SYW Hanoverian battalions - not even started
  • Some WSS French Infantry - flash removed, pikes added and ready for painting - bottom left
  • Various colonial odds & sods, oxen, etc a follow on from the Colonial wagons that didn't have enough oxen I'm reworking the old Atlantic oxen - on the left
  • NEW - rebasing my AWI American Rebel Commanders - this also requires adding a lot of additional figures to improve their appearance

No comments: