23/06/2019

Phalanx 2019

Had a great day out at the Phalanx show at St Helens last Saturday. However no matter what I try I can't remove the dreadful yellow tint to the photographs that I took of the games that caught my eye.

Italian Wars






American War of Independence






Towton in 54mm






Our own lance & Longbow battle of Lewes 1264 from the 2nd Barons War - one win each for the Royalists and Rebels


Didn't buy much, just some static grass, brushes, a second hand pack of Hat French limbers from the B&B and some more models needing repair from the EWM miscast box.

3 comments:

Trebian said...

Can never have too many limbers

Steve C said...

Re yellow cast Will - probably caused by 'high bay' sodium lighting or modern 'warm' fluorescent lighting . Old standard fluorescent used to leave a green tint


Steve

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

That makes sense as I also get yellow tint and I have tubes above the table... fix for me is Picasa and the "I feel lucky" button... :o))