01/07/2019

Half year progress against plan

Up until my prostate problems I had been making great progress with my annual plan. Since then progress has reduced substantially. The final result was 1,167 only 357 more than the 810 items achieved at the end of Q1. I can't just blame medical problems, I had a month away, mostly on holiday, and then the garden needed serious attention, all eating into valuable painting time!

Year to date progress is made up of
AWI 641
Revolution 230
WSS/9YW 133
WW2 60
Colonial 55
ACW 36
SYW 9
WW1 3

Progress against plan
  • Continue tricorne rebasing (just AWI now) plus extra/replacement cavalry units - almost finished, only the AWI American Command stands to finish
  • Medieval – More WOTR longbow/bill units, mounted archers, cavalry, Scottish cavalry , extra Crusader foot - not started
  • Renaissance – Russian Stoldatski, etc. using up the Strelets bonus figures plus Galleys - not started, although I have managed to swap some to make up suitable units
  • Revolution – doubling up my French and British forces in Egypt. One Additional Austrian line unit plus another in Austrian style uniform (Baden?), Maybe replace Springwood grenadiers?. - French and British complete
  • Napoleonic – work on the Spanish, continue the cavalry, acquire more early infantry, Tidy up French artillery, especially limbers, Pavlov Grenadiers - not yet started, but extra limbers purchased
  • WW2 – bits and pieces (I'll try to avoid buying more), but I will buy and work on some Free French for Bir Hacheim - Free French completed
  • Interwar - Rifs and more French Foreign Legion - not yet started, I'm waiting for Strelets next releases!
  • SYW – Hanoverian Infantry Brigade, more (French?) Cavalry, British guns - not yet started
  • WW1 – increase/rebase British - not yet started
  • WSS – French Infantry (Mars)- completed
  • 28mm – “skirmishing” WSS figures to provide some opposition for my pirates - figures completed alog with some artillery to accompany them
  • Terrain – more buildings, wadis, vines, etc- not yet started

No comments: