03/05/2020

Oh the workbench - May 2020

Already May, it seems an age, since the lockdown started and my painting plans were slightly delayed by the good weather, as I had to do gardening and painting the conservatory instead. But I did enjoy the final result with the Karkades so I'm all fired up to continue with the Persians. I should be working on

  • 3 Napoleonic Bavarian limbers - I've started and decided that all three would be Bavarian and to buy another pack for the Wurttembergers
  • 2 units of 28 Russian Soldatski- also started together with another unit of Streltsi
  • 3 units of 16 Persian Takabara
  • 5 units of 6 Persian light cavalry
  • Loads of Persian skirmishers
  • Start work on some terrain

1 comment:

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

I know what you mean Will but it seems that you have an achievable goal there. Looking forward to seeing it fresh off the blcks. Take care.