06/09/2020

Latest Acquisitions

At last, after some non-Covid delays the latest offerings from Strelets and Redbox are available. I acquired the following

My plans are:
  • Strelets French Foreign Legion Artillery Rif War - extra support for my legion
  • Strelets US antitank squad - has recoilless rifles which will provide another option for my late WW2 US forces
  • Strelets British Highlanders in attack - for the Sudan, NW Frontier or South Africa
  • Orion British Tank Crew - will provide some bailed crews, etc.
  • Orion Vietnam ARVN early war - Haven't done NAM for ages so this will get me started again
  • Orion Vietnam ARVN late war - ditto
  • Orion Vietnam Ruff-Puffs- ditto
  • Hat Austrian Chevaulegers - I already have one box, I'm going to replace my old Airfix Austrian cavalry
  • Hat Austrian Cuirassiers - ditto
  • Strelets Prussian Dragoons Napoleonic - Couldn't resist, new figures and civilians too
  • Strelets Prussian Hussars Napoleonic - ditto
  • Strelets Prussian Uhlans Napoleonic - ditto
  • Strelets French Fusiliers (early war) - Th start of some WSS French army
  • Strelets French Musketeers on the march - ditto
  • Strelets French Grenadiers- ditto
  • Strelets French Pikemen - ditto

2 comments:

Trebian said...

I see you avoided the Strelets Musketeers with the very short muskets! Some nice figures in their new WSS range.

João Pedro Peixoto said...

Don't understand how you can only buy one of each ....:)