07/11/2021

More British for NW Europe

Another bach of 3D printed resin vehicles completed, this time to fill some gaps in my Commonwealth force for 1944-45
Some Recce, a couple of Staghounds, an AEC armoured car, with a Canandian Otter, I have left any decals off the Otter until I can sort out some Canadian ones. The others have markings for the Househould Cavalry when they were part of VIII Corps
A couple of Archers and a Valentine XI command tank to support my 43rd Wessex.
A pair of D8 Armoured bulldozers, something I have wanted to add to my forces ever since the RF D-Day supplement. They flank a Ram OP tank for my PSC Sextons.
Looking at the pictures I need to put some more matt varnish on the decals

4 comments:

FelixTheCat said...

they are reale beautiful. I especially like them because you have chosen unusual ones, like RAM or the Valantine XI. My compliment, Great job!

pancerni said...

Very cool additions. Games should be good with all the least seen equipment to be present.

Andy Canham said...

Nice job on them.

PacificGamerWW2 said...

Seriously impressive, may need to think about a 3D printer now!