19/04/2022

More cavalry for the War of Spanish Succession

Time seems to fly by, I am way behind with my plan for the month. I had taken account of my weeks holiday, but on teturning all my painting efforts have been diverted to 1:1 scale redecorating the hall. Still I have managed six cavalry units, three each of British and French.
Magnac's brigade, made from the Strelets late war dragoons painted as horse as I have plenty of dragoons
Regiment de Fourquevaux
Regiment de Abusson
Regiment de Vivans
Wood's brigade, again Strelets figures, Brtish regiment of horse late war.
The Queens regiment of horse commanded by Lumley
Earl of Plymouth's regiment of horse commanded by Wood
Duke of Shrewsbury's regiment of horse commanded by Cadogan

3 comments:

Trebian said...

Seeing these I am so tempted to phase out my Airfix conversions...then I think they've been with me so long, I can't really part with them.

Andy Canham said...

Great work!

Fire at Will said...

Trebian, I have gone through the same debate several times and gradually I have succumbed to the temptation of the new. It's especially the case when rebasing is needed.