19/02/2023

Most of the British amy for the invasion of Zululand

Here is the whole British army, I normally don't use all the units in any game, but it gives me lots of flexibility and if necessary I also have some Boers I can also use.
The artillery, the muzzle loader is Airfic but the two MGs are metal, I think from RSM. by the limbers are a spare infantry crew for the maxim.
Colonial cavalry RSM at the fron and two units of HaT Frontier Light Horse behind.
The rebased regular cavalry was shown in an earlier post, but here are the Natal Native Horse and Natal Mounted Police behind the mounted infantry.

5 comments:

Neil Scott said...

Superb collection

MiniWargamer said...

Great looking forces!

Archduke Piccolo said...

M'mmm... Nice Army!

pancerni said...

Cool collection.

Andy Canham said...

Excellent.