12/10/2023

Latest batch of 3D printing

I've just finished my latest batch of printing and I've worked through most of my current wishlist.
A quick summary of the output From top to bottom and left to right
  1. German Lf.5 limbers and AA wagons
  2. German sdkfz 10's for my DAK, ready crewed and stowed
  3. 2 x British Grants, scaled to match my existing Grants
  4. 3 x M113 for my Bundeswehr
  5. 12 x Napoleonic Prussian limbers modified from an Austrian STL file I had
  6. Two pairs of 88mm limbers to go with my old Airfix 88mms that have long lost their limbers
  7. German limber horses for the Lf.5 and the Russian ones as well
  8. 3 x Japanese Type 97 Te-Ke light tanks (with a couple of misprinted hulls)
  9. 2 x Lanchester armoured car hulls (to replace exploded versions) and a pair of Model T Fords
  10. 4 x Russian universal limbers plus a heap of home designed gates
  11. "The Fellowship" some fantasy figures looking like the LOTR characters
  12. ECW dragoons both mounted and on foot scaled up to 28mm from 15mm

No comments: