02/11/2023

On the workbench - November 2023

The year seems to be rushing to a close, but at least I finished the 3D printing before the weather deteriorated and also rebasing my Dark Ages stuff. So I will be working on painting the bulk of new newly printed 3D models, to clear some room.
  • 4 x British WW2 Fairmiles - underway, but the tanker "exploded" when I popped it in warm water to straighten it, it seems it also had an unrevealed hollowing problem similar to many of my early prints.
  • A new ECW cavalry regiment in 28mm for Sir William Waller's army - Burghill's
  • 28mm Foot and mounted figures for Waller's Dragoons
  • WW2 German LF.5 limbers and AA wagons
  • WW2 Russian universal limbers
  • A par of WW2 M3 Grants to complete my RF British desert armoured regiment
  • A trio of WW2 Japanese Te-Ke light tanks
  • More WW2 German Volksturm to complete my "Fall of the Reich" forces
  • Gates and other smaller bits to complete my fencing - still not started as I seemed to have misplaced the bases.
  • Plus other bits and pieces

No comments: