04/07/2024

On the Workbench - July 2024

Well, the year is half over and I'm well ahead on my objectives, but the decision is which Napoleonic army to start rebasing next? I've decided to tackle the biggest, but the most useful, the French and allied forces, over 1,500 figures. The other main task will be to sort out the 3D printing now (hopefully) I have two. During the summer I will concentrate on printing the figures and vehicles I need, while in the winter on the terrain. Specifically for July I will be working on:
  • Rebasing my German Mediterranean Fallschirmjager and adding a few extra heavy weapons - underway
  • French Dragoons for Egypt 1800 - currently being based
  • Continue working on my 3D printed oddments as I add more
  • Continue 3D printer production to produce more Horsa gliders plus some other new STL files I have bought
  • Try and get my FDM printer working
  • If time permits start working on the French rebasing
Finally I will down in Wiltshire for part of the month visiting family and also attending the Attack show Devizes on 20th July.

No comments: