16/07/2024

3D printing has finished for now!

So I have worked though my current wishlist for the printer and produced the following for my own use, all 20mm unless identified otherwise.
From the top left tray going clockwise and similarly within each tray
Tray 1
  • Four Horsa gliders bath-tubbed in a similar way to my Wacos - there were some glitches in printing all of them but nothing that some simple modelling cannot fix.
Tray 2
  • Two Renault TN6 buses for my extemporised French infantry transport
  • A pair of Crusader gun tractors to provide alternative tow for my 17pdrs
  • A Daimler armoured car hull to replace one that exploded and one that failed to print properly
  • A failed Opel Blitz bus where I have printed replacement wheels but will pass onto a friend to enjoy repairing
  • A collection of French WW2 drivers I've created for those vehicles missing one
  • 28mm ECW gun crew scaled up from 15mm
  • Three copies of Russian cameraman Yevgeny Khaldei and some US tank crew
  • Russian heavy gun crews for a pair of 152mm Ml-20 guns that are already being painted
  • A couple of Richard Winters
Tray 3
  • On the left 64 French Napoleonic Command figures ready for their upgrade
  • Top right - Von Lettow Vorbeck and an askari
  • A 15mm Opel Blitz bus and a H39 for friends at the club
Tray4
  • A pair of Dodge Tanake for my French Foreign Legion
  • Four M8 Scott HMC to replace my old heavy metal versions
  • A Staghound hull to replace one that exploded
  • Parts for the SWS and LRCs
  • Five Humber Light Reconnaissance Cars (LRC) - three of these need repaired
  • Four WC62 (6x4) Beeps for US 57mm tows, one need the side screens and windscreen replace as they were too fragile
  • A couple of Armoured Schwerewehrmachtschleppers (SWS) to replace some diecasts - shame I can't find an unarmoured version
  • Two Opel Blitz buses for myself, one early war and one late

No comments: