03/08/2024

On the workbench - August 2024

July has been an interesting month as I have been trying and failing to get my new FDM printer working. Creality eventually sent a replacement but that had the same problem so it is now waiting to be returned. If anyone has any recommendations for an FDM printer please let me know. Everything I planned for July is completed so in August I will be working on:
  • Rebasing my Napoleonic French Infantry, at least four units each of Ligne and Legere
  • a pair of Soviet ML-20 152mm guns and crews all 3D printed
  • 28mm ECW gun crew again 3D printed
  • Get started on the heap of 3D printed vehicles
  • Continue with more French Infantry rebasing

1 comment:

Tiberian general said...

Will,
Doug on this blog is a boffin on 3D printing contact him and he may have a solution to your problem.

http://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/2024/08/another-butterfly.html

Willz.