05/10/2026

On the workbench - October 2026

So my problems have continued, after more tests they have found out that I have Osteoporosis, so yet more tests, etc. Also we having been sorting out the house ready to sell. The net result is that painting is well behind schedule. However I have exploited the recent warm period to get some more resin 3D printing done.

Looking ahead I have family commitments so I done expect to get much finished, but I hope to work on:
  • Paint the wild west buildings acquired at Games Expo - I have only painted the clapboard so far
  • Russian Pavlov Grenadiers - a single new unit to to complete my grenadier brigade - this has been started
  • A pair of German Jagdpanthers - just base coated and stowage added
  • Replacement hulls for some Japanese tanks that exploded - again base coated, but having trouble matching the previous colours I used
  • Russian Gaz bus - base coated
  • Then work on 4 units of Spanish Infantry for the WSS
Sounds plenty in my current situation

1 comment:

Norber said...

Sorry to hear your diagnosis and disruptions - still you have plan! And some progress….