- Fight at least 50% of the scenarios in the RF Bulge book (so I may need more WW2 Germans and Americans) - only 2 played so far out of 10 but mainly due to the loss of my regular RF opponent off playing cricket!
- Start selling surplus plastic figures on ebay (There is a list on database in the trading department if you are looking for anything plastic) - been put off ebay by the charges, I'm now sorting it out for B&Bs, etc
- Complete at least 2 of the following WRG 6th armies :- Normans, Parthians, Teutonic Knights, HYW English. - Parthians completed, though I will still add some extras, Teutonic Knights look like the next army
- Prepare WW2 Italians for the big WW2 Battleaxe game by mid year.- Done
- Finish the rules for "With Desaix in the Desert" (I need a few more figures but I'm almost there) - Certainly up to a working level
- Update the AWI and Frundsberg blogs more. - very little progress, but with my new Ottomans the Frundsberg blog should get going again.
- Sort out my TYW armies to be able to fight some late war scenarios such as Jankow 1645. - Sorted out the OOB, still need to work up the armies
- Progress further with the 1683 campaign and battles (links to the Frundsberg blog) - comments as above
Painting, seemed quite a slow 6 months
- Ancients 50 Infantry and 150 cavalry
- Medievals 9 gunners and 4 guns
- Renaissance 50 cavalry
- WSS 40 cavalry
- Napoleonics 12 infantry and 12 cavalry plus a field forge and wurst wagon
- WW2 148 infantry/gunners and 51 vehicles and guns
Overall 221 Foot, 256 mounted and 57 bits of equipment
It was the last item that surprised me as I hadn't realised how much WW2 stuff I had done, and I've still got more to do.