and there's more nearby.
From back left working clockwise
- A few Napoleonic generals and a Polsten gun
- two trays with the nearly finished Burgundian cavalry 6 units of 6, just touching up and basing to do
- A mass of halberdiers some will be Burgundian, and the rest for the War of the Roses, I hope to be able to interchange some units
- A box of Burgundian handgunners, and archers to round out my WOTR units
- Then my portion of the second hand models needing some repaint, stowage and then painting
Off to the side are the two boxes of Strelets Crusader Transport, that are now desprued and awaiting assembly.
It's going to be a busy month