01/03/2020

On the Workbench March-2020

Well, I'm behind on plan, but there's a lot almost finished, here's a picture.


I decided to get some of my medievals out of the way at the same time as the Teutonics, so I would spend less time overall spreading random colours across their costumes. So I will be working on


  • 2 units of 16 WOTR Archers (almost finished)
  • 2 units of 16 WOTR Billmen (almost finished)
  • 1 unit of 8 Teutonic skirmishers (almost finished)
  • 1 unit of 8 Lithuanian skirmishers (almost finished)
  • 1 unit of 16 late Achaemenid Persian Kardakes (started)
  • To be started
  • WW1 French infantry and gunners
  • A brace of Russian T26 with antennae
  • More late Achaemenid Persian

Plus I have to sort out forces/terrain etc for the SOTCW game at WMMS, hence the T26s

No comments: