26/12/2020

Planning for 2021

Being unable to paint I'm Thinking ahead to 2021, I really don't have a specific idea in mind at the moment, apart from the first two on the list, other than that it's just speculation
  • WSS French Infantry and cavalry plus British Cavalry
  • WW2 SAS & LRDG
  • More "Three Musketeers", especially one the new Redbox mounted figures are available
  • Colonials - Boer Artillery and French Foriegn Legion in camp and 37mm
  • Napoleonics, Prussian Cavalry, Reworking old artillery limbers, Russian peasants for skirmish scenarios, More Spanish Cavalry, potentially upgrade Brish Infantry?
  • Rebase my Early Imperial Romans - these are the last ancients that I haven't upgraded
  • TYW Imperial Croatians/Polish Pancerni/Cossack horse archers/Russian Hussars
  • More British and Jacobite for the 45, WAS and SYW, when Redbox release more figures
  • More WW2 German cold weather infantry - 2 platoons
  • Medievals - Scottish shiltron, Revolting Peasants (Zvezda), other odd units for Montgisard.
  • Rework/Rebase Zulu War forces
  • SYW Austrian Infantry (Roth - Wurtzberg)
  • Cisialpine Infantry - three or four 12 figure units
  • WW2 Japanese for Battlegroup Pacific?
  • The terrain I have failed to make for the last two years
If you have any ideas on where I should focus my attention, then please comment.

2 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

....you've had a "bit of a year" so do what takes your fancy, say I... just make sure it's the WSS.. ;o)

João Pedro Peixoto said...

Make the WSS so I can inspiringly follow you :)