02/11/2022

On the workbench - November 2022

October has flashed by and I'm conscious of my distance behind plan so I'll be working on
  • Horsa glider - this is now almosted finished, I need touch up some parts and add a base
  • Pegasus bridge - coming the end of painting, but I still have not sorted the river/basing.
  • Additional French for Egypt 1800, but These will be new units not doubling up as in my original plan, because I have already done that.
  • WW2 Gebirgsjager
  • Crusader baggage
  • Japanese Shin-hoto Chi Ha's & Ho-Ha APCs
  • Replacement French Tanks, etc.

3 comments:

João Pedro Peixoto said...

Show your Horsa glider. I have 3 italeri kits on the cue for years and need motivation to go at them.

Tales from Shed HQ said...

I have a few in the queue as well 👍

Fire at Will said...

I wasn't happy with the glider as a simple landed version so I ripped the wheels, etc off on one side to depict a more typical tough landing. Gradually reassembling and touching up the damage.