3D Printer progress

I've just finished the latest batch of models from my 3D Resin printer, despite my best? efforts I continued to have problems with printing some gliders, but not enough to make it worth continuing till I got it right, the damage is mostly superficial. Almost everything else came out OK.

Four gliders are now being cleaned up and assembled
The rest of the printing
A selection of ready crewed US Airborne Jeeps accompanied by a couple of Kleiner Funk und Beobachtungspanzer auf Infanterie Schlepper UE(f) (one is for a friend)
3 x Sdkfz 10, one with a tilt (two are for a friend) a trio of M22 Locusts plus a 15mm version I printed in error, A Dodge WC63 6x4, and a replacement D8 armoured bulldozer
A selection of bits, various recoiless rifles, Makhno and Schuss (from WI digital scaled to 20mm) three camels that turned out as 28mm even when scaled down (this was a test to fill a gap in the print, I'll sort this and the missing legs when I next start running the printer) A pair of Ho-Ni SPGs that I discovered were used in the Philippines

No comments: