01/07/2023

On the Workbench - July 2023

Half the year gone already and most of June seems to have been taken up by 3D printing, but overall I am making good progress. There is a slight change in priotities with the output from the printer but I will be working on:
  • Painting all my newly printed 1/100 Bundeswehr infantry (well underway)
  • WSS French Musketeers of the Guard (carried over but well underway)
  • WSS Dutch Cuirassiers (carried over but well underway)
  • SYW two units of Austrian Grenz (again well underway)
  • More WW1 Turkish Infantry & Artillery (not started, but I have printed the guns they will need
  • Then as time permits work on my terrain
I also plan to be at Attack at Devizes in a couple of weeks, just meeting up with friends and conveniently visiting family at the same time.

Current state of the workbench:

1 comment:

Archduke Piccolo said...

What an organised workbench! Mine happens to be just about any hard flat about the house surface except my desk...