19/07/2017

TYW rebasing - Imperial infantry

Another large batch completed and at last I feel I'm getting towards the end.

There are actually six regiments of Imperial foot (centre and left in three ranks), two Bavarian (right, first two ranks), one Hessian (right, third rank) and two Danish (at the rear)


Two extra pikemen were added to make up each new unit, but I also had to shuffle the pikemen around between the units to make them look sensible(!)


My plan is to add enough extra figures to those remaining to make up another three Imperial regiments

5 comments:

The Good Soldier Svjek said...

Smart looking troops

Paul´s Bods said...

Blimey! They look excellent

Stryker said...

Looking good!

Conrad Kinch said...

A credit to you squire.

Monty said...

Wow! My stuff is quite impossible to rebase given the method I use to base them in the first place; so I tend to go for individual figures on movement bases, which tends to work quite well.