01/07/2012

On the workbench - July 2012

Start the familiar refrain - not half the year gone already!  Especially with our current weather.  So I have to try and catch up on my annual targets (a separate post is needed ).  The big emphasis this week is getting ready for Gauntlet running a pair of Vietnam games with the SOTCW over the two days.  Then back to items for the Alamein big game and Sudan colonial.  So how does this look, comments always welcomd?

  • Construct a couple of new aircraft bases suitable for jungle...
  • Tidy up my Vietnam forces and paint the new Under Fire Miniatures civilians
  • Paint the remaining Dervish infantry
  • Paint all the DAK AT gun crews  (there are quite a few of them!)
  • Paint the DAK Panzer I and II acquired as part of a trade with Tim yesterday
  • Construct and paint my fortified positions for the Alamein game. (Also means I can use them in my own games in preparation for the big game)
  • Keep working on all the WW2 oddments, it seems as fast as I finish them more appear.

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Looks like you´ve got a lot to keep you busy :-D
Any ideas about the dervish cavalry yet?
Cheers
paul

Duc de Gobin said...

Heck of a lot of work. Which Vietnam ruleset will you be using? I'm looking for a decent 'simple' set.