- Make a medieval Burgundian/German force (carried over from 2011).
- Sort out the assorted Saracens so I can use Hail Caesar for Crusades games (carried over from 2011).
- A Jacobite army, mainly of Highlanders, but including some of the possible French reinforcements
- Upgrade my WW2 Americans – if rumours are correct The Plastic Soldier Company will be releasing Americans this year, so it would fit in with a clear out and general tidy up of my US forces for North West Europe.
- Complete the last bits of the British/US Airborne.
- Tidy up the last bits of the DAK/8th Army
- Late French armée d’orient (trying to make a few French demi-brigades with pretty uniforms and pouffes sound posh)
- German/Italian/Hungarian forces for “Stalingrad” Eastern front winter game.
- Try and play some large 1813 period Napoleonic games, especially as my armies were originally organised for this and this is the bi-centennial.
- Attempt to rationalise the stash again - watch my trading lists.