16/02/2013

Last of the British Paras?

At last, the transport is complete. I'm slightly annoyed that part way through the work I found out that the "Ready to Roll" Heavy weapons jeep had the cloverleaf containers moulded on them. Still I'm sure the scratch-building was good for my soul. So I now have three 6pdr tows and two 75mm howitzer tows all jeeps, then a pair of Morris C8s for the 17pdrs and finally a cut down Carrier.

Most of the figures are the bargain packs of AB Paras that I picked up at York. All of course laden with stowage from various sources.

4 comments:

adeptgamer said...

Very nice, looks like a wonderful body of transports. Your opponents are going to have to think fast to keep them in check!

Archduke Piccolo said...

Very pretty sort of outfit. Nicely done.

Monty said...

Excellent work - very effective!

Stryker said...

Wow they look good! There's something about Jeeps that really appeals...