31/08/2013

A slight diversion - French 1940

A change of plan, since I had a France 1940 game arranged, I decided to paint the box of Pegasus French figures I had hanging around. Of course one thing led to another and before I knew it I was rebasing most of my French Army (a separate post to follow) personally I prefer the Caesar French, but these do come with a nice pair of MMGs. The downside is that almost every figure has to be assembled and in the few cases the fit it not that great. The mortar comes from the old Esci set and the 25mm AT gun is a venerable Miltra piece, and the RF battalion is completed with a fw odd figures from other sets.

2 comments:

Counterpane said...

I love the way you have a game coming up so you just paint a few figures that would take me a year to finish.

OK, you've inspired me. I'll go and try to finish enough WW1 French for Shootout At Bleid.

Richard

P.S. Thanks for the Desert colour guide.

João Pedro Peixoto said...

Great inspiring work.