11/04/2019

2019Q1 progress against plan

Up until being admitted to hospital I had been making great progress with my annual plan. The final result was 810 items made up of
AWI 465
Revolution 208
WW2 58
ACW 36
Colonial 31
SYW 9
WW1 3

Progress against plan
  • Continue tricorne rebasing (just AWI now) plus extra/replacement cavalry units - well underway
  • Medieval – More WOTR longbow/bill units, mounted archers, cavalry, Scottish cavalry , extra Crusader foot - not started
  • Renaissance – Russian Stoldatski, etc. using up the Strelets bonus figures plus Galleys - not started, although I have managed to swap some to make up suitable units
  • Revolution – doubling up my French and British forces in Egypt. One Additional Austrian line unit plus another in Austrian style uniform (Baden?), Maybe replace Springwood grenadiers?. - French and British complete except for the British Sailor drawn limbers
  • Napoleonic – work on the Spanish, continue the cavalry, acquire more early infantry, Tidy up French artillery, especially limbers, Pavlov Grenadiers - not yet started
  • WW2 – bits and pieces (I'll try to avoid buying more), but I will buy and work on some Free French for Bir Hacheim - Free French completed
  • Interwar - Rifs and more French Foreign Legion - not yet started, I'm waiting for Strelets next releases!
  • SYW – Hanoverian Infantry Brigade, more (French?) Cavalry, British guns - not yet started
  • WW1 – increase/rebase British - not yet started
  • WSS – French Infantry (Mars)- not yet started
  • 28mm – “skirmishing” WSS figures to provide some opposition for my pirates - figures assembled and I have bought some artillery to accompany them
  • Terrain – more buildings, wadis, vines, etc- not yet started

No comments: