23/10/2022

Yet more WW2 - Soviets

A small addition of bits I have discovered missing in my collection, all 3D printed. The trio of carriers were included as JP in Portugal pointed out that they were in the Seelow Heights scenario book, I now need to find some crews for them.
Some highly detailed motorcycles by Hartolia. Printed at 1/76 they are very fragile, so much so that I have left some of the less obvious supports in place.
The T60s, much more suitable for small scale scenarios
A close up for those interested in the detail of the road wheels. It also highlights mistakes I made in cleaning up the print!

1 comment:

Chris Kemp said...

The motorcycles are fantastic aren't they? My 15mm combos have survived so far, mounted on tuppenny washers, but the MGs are even more fragile in 15mm.

Regards, Chris.