01/12/2018

On the Workbench - December 2018

It's the big push to get as much finished before year end.

  • finish my Napoleonic Polish Infantry, I must admit that I should have researched the number of uniform variants before starting, but I am now working to a plan to produce units from around 1809
  • BPM BEF scout and bren carriers
  • A pair of US T19 HMC converted from the Italeri M3 75mm GMC
  • A trio of German motorcycle combos
  • Loads of German vehicle crews, I worked out that having been delaying painting the crews and checking, nearly 100 are needed
  • rebasing my SYW/AWI British cavalry
  • Maybe get started on doubling up my Revolutionary French in Egypt
  • Plus lots of small bits and pieces I have lying around

As usual I'll fail to achieve everything I hoped for in the year, but I'll report on that after the year end.

No comments: