18/12/2018

US T19 conversion

A couple of months ago I successfully used a couple of M3 75mm GMC as substitutes for the T19 in a game, so it was only fair tat I added a pair to my army. it's quite a simple conversion using the Italeri M3 75mm GMC as a base and replacing the 75mm's with 105mm's from their Priest kit (thanks Bob M)

Unfortunately I left the raised internal flooring from the M3, which made it difficult to fit the crew and I think in retrospect is wrong for it too. So if I were to repeat the exercise I would cut off the gun mounting and rear fuel tanks an add them separately.

3 comments:

Andy Canham said...

Nice work, they look the part. Not that I really want to see them on the table!!!

João Pedro Peixoto said...

Looking good. You did well by placing the figures to the side of the gun avoiding the raised floor. Besides the recoil of the gun would smash the men in a very bad place :)

Matt said...


It would be cramped in real life so I think they look the part.