26/12/2018

Some desert repairs

A few old damaged models brought back to life. The Humber Mark II is the old Matchbox model, I stripped off the old paintwork and was debating back-dating it to a Mark I, but decided I needed to attempt that with a fresh model.

Also a pair of Fiat 508C from the EWM rejects box, various holes filled and wheels added makes useful bits for my Italians. I just need to find some suitable crew figures. The wheels were from BPM the 15mm version for the 25pdr works well for light vehicles.

4 comments:

Phil said...

Beautiful vehicles Will!

Andy Canham said...

Great work. Those EWM rejects come up well with a bit of TLC.

Sun of York said...

I love seeing the old kit relifed. Great work.

Philotep said...

Nice sunny afternoon picture, very atmospheric - I miss the African desert.